Join us this Giving Tuesday for a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Originally formed to provide relief for those living with critical illnesses, Good Chemistry has expanded our outreach to serve a broad array of communities in need. This Holiday season, we encourage you to take part in this year’s national #GivingTuesday movement.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
We encourage you to remember the communities in need today and throughout this holiday season, and join us in connecting diverse groups of individuals, communities and organizations around the world for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving.
Good Chemistry was founded in the spirit of “Making Life Better” for those in need. We have a long history of helping medical marijuana patients, and understand that in this extraordinary time many of you may be interested in learning if you qualify for a medical card. We have created a guide to help you through the process, which is now available through Telehealth services.
- In order to apply for a medical marijuana patient certification, a person must:
- Have a qualifying medical condition (see list below)
- Must have primary residence in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Have one of the following:
- Valid Massachusetts Drivers License
- Massachusetts State Issued Identification Card
- Valid United States Passport
- Must be 18 years of age or older to obtain independently. Potential patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- In order to participate in Telehealth services with certified medical marijuana health care providers, potential patients must have the following:
- Access to high speed internet
- A device that has a camera and microphone
- A dial-in space where you have privacy to speak to the physician
To schedule a telehealth OR in person appointment with Canna-Wise:
- Please call Canna-Wise (774) 321-6057 OR
- Visit Canna-Wise’s website to request your telemedicine MMJ certification appointment www.cannawisemed.
- In person appointments are still available, but telehealth services are recommended at this time.
- To schedule a telehealth OR in person appointment with CannaCare:
- Please call CannaCare: (774) 420-7770
- Visit their website: https://cannacaredocs.com/massachusetts/
- To schedule a telehealth OR in person appointment with MedWell
- Please call MedWell: (774) 517-5195 OR
- Visit MedWells website to request your Telemedicine MMJ certification appointment: https://www.medwellhealth.net/mass-telemedicine-request
- In person appointments are still available, but telehealth services are recommended at this time.
- To Schedule a telehealth OR in person appointment with InhaleMD (Boston Area Residents):
- Please call InhaleMD: (617) 477-8886
- Visit their website: https://inhalemd.com/
For more information and a full list of Massachusetts certified medical marijuana health care providers please visit: https://www.compassionforpatients.com/patients
After you have been approved as a medical marijuana patient:
- You will be issued an INSTANT ACCESS ID sheet, along with a registration packet to complete your registration.
- Your Instant Access ID is good for 2 weeks and will allow you to purchase up to 2.5 oz of cannabis or the equivalent of cannabis products.
- In order to receive your Medical Marijuana ID Card, paperwork does need to be filed with the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission and can be done online (preferred method) or by mail in order to be fully approved. This will grant you full access to your 60 day supply 10 oz limit.
- It can take 2-4 weeks to be received and processed by the Cannabis Control Commission. Your certified medical marijuana provider should provide you with step by step directions to complete this task.
- Please note the State no longer charges the $50 registration fee.
- Your medical marijuana card will be valid for 1 year. The printed date on your MMJ Certification Card is the date in which you need to re-apply for a new physical card from the state, however, annual recertification from your Doctor is required and will be validated by the Dispensary upon each visit. Dispensaries abide by both the recertification date your Doctor has submitted to the State’s MMJ Database, and the printed date on your card.
A list of qualifying medical conditions per Chapter 369 of the Acts of 2012, An Act for the Humanitarian Medical Use of Marijuana
“A debilitating medical condition includes “cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Crohn’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis (when such diseases are debilitating), and other debilitating conditions as determined in writing by a qualifying patient’s certifying physician.”
All first time Good Chemistry patients receive 20% off their first order. Click here to learn more.
Good Chemistry Nurseries cultivates cannabis flower to the highest standards in Massachusetts. Our master cultivators rigorously select and test genetics and phenotypes providing an exceptionally wide variety of cannabis strains. Not only do we provide the essential favorites like Durban Poison and Hindu Kush, we also develop unique genetics for sativa, indica and hybrid strains that can only be found on Good Chemistry’s shelves, like Ingrid and Mr. Good Chem. Cultivating unique one of a kind strains is at the heart of Good Chemistry’s passion for remarkable cannabis. Every cannabis strain developed is cultivated for multiple generations. Imperfections are eliminated and what’s offered to customers is always consistent and truly special.
Good Chemistry is MA’s most experienced and responsible cultivator of new cannabis strains. We excel at introducing cannabis consumers to new sativa and indica varieties and hybrid strains that are grown in limited quantities known as exotics. With a retail location that is a pleasure to shop in, Good Chemistry consistently offers 15-20 strains on our menu every day at our Worcester location.
Good Chemistry is one of the country’s leading providers of cannabis products and related services. Our team of experienced professionals implements the company’s vision for a groundbreaking retail cannabis experience that is both inviting and educational. The staff are dedicated to using their expertise and knowledge to create a professional and user-friendly experience for customers of all interests.
Good Chemistry continues to roll out new exotic strains. To receive alerts about new exotics on the menu, join here.
Good Chemistry Nurseries Founder/CEO Matthew Huron grew up with his father and his father’s partner in San Francisco’s Castro District, one of the first and largest LGBTQ communities in the United States.
There, he witnessed discrimination toward his father and his father’s partner who were threatened for their sexual orientation, and discrimination toward ethnic minorities, racial minorities and people of gender fluidity. Because of this experience Matthew vowed that in his personal and professional life he would treat people of all backgrounds and orientations with respect.
Today, Good Chemistry Nurseries is committed to providing a welcoming, safe and dignified environment for everyone we serve, regardless of race, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
As a company, Good Chemistry employs an array of ethnic, racial, sexual and gender diversity across each of our departments. We do this not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because we have found that diversity of backgrounds, experiences and ideas creates a competitive advantage for us. We think this is critical for our company’s success, the success of the cannabis industry, and for the success of our nation as a whole.
The murder of George Floyd and other members of minority communities speaks to a much larger issue of endemic and institutionalized racism and discrimination in our country. We support responsible police reforms and initiatives to end the senseless suffering that has plagued our nation for centuries.
Following the Governor’s recent announcement rescinding the statewide curfew, Good Chemistry will return to our regular business hours beginning Monday, January 25, 2021. Hours for both medical and adult-use sales are:
Hours of Operation
As part of our continued response to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, Good Chemistry remains committed to making the process of getting the high quality cannabis products you want as safely, quickly and easily as possible. You can now express shop at Good Chemistry in a few ways:
Place an online order for express in-store pickup
In addition to our regular in-store service, Good Chemistry is now offering online ordering for pickup for patients and customers. Orders must be placed during the same business day as you plan to pick them up in-store. To place an online order for express in-store pickup, click HERE.
Home Delivery Pilot Program for Medical Patients
To provide medical patients with more options for safe and easy access to the cannabis products they need, Good Chemistry has launched a home delivery pilot program for medical marijuana patients residing within the following zip codes: 01602, 01603, 01604, 01605, 01606, 01607, 01608, 01609, 01610, 01611, 01612, 01501, 01505, 01519, 01520, 01522, 01524, 01527, 01536, 01527, 01537, 01542, 01545, 01583. Please note: deliveries can only be made to home addresses matching patient or caregiver’s CCC registration card. Click here to learn more.
We have also increased our already stringent health and safety protocols. To learn about what we are doing to provide you with the safest, most trustworthy cannabis buying experience please click here.
Thank you for your support during this extraordinary time. We’re doing everything we can to make it as fast and easy as possible to help you get the cannabis products you seek. We will update this page as changes are made.