Good Chemistry was founded to provide medical cannabis to patients in need, and we are dedicated to honoring that commitment even as we resume adult-use service in the Worcester community. Our medical patients will receive the following priority status:
- Good Chemistry medical patients will continue to have priority access to the dispensary’s Harrison Street parking lot.
- Medical patients will continue to enjoy prioritized in-store service. We are accepting payment via cash or debit card.
- Online orders and reservations are not required for medical patients. However, to create easier access for patients we are offering pre-registered personal appointments and online ordering for express shopping.
- Those with reservations will receive a text prior to the time of their scheduled appointment with the goal of reducing wait time and providing a one-on-one budtender shopping experience without having to wait in line. If you need to adjust your reservation, please contact the dispensary at (774) 243-1760. To reserve an appointment, click HERE.
- To place an online order for express in-store pickup, click HERE. Orders must be placed during the same business day as you plan to pick them up in-store.
Good Chemistry is stringently abiding by CDC guidelines and policies and procedures outlined by Governor Baker, including requiring all patients, customers and staff to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing. Please click here to learn more about how we are keeping our patients, customers and staff safe and healthy.