To provide medical patients with more options for safe and easy access to the cannabis products they need, Good Chemistry has launched a home delivery pilot program for medical marijuana patients residing within the 01602, 01604, 01605, 01606 & 01609 zip codes. Please Note: Deliveries can only be made to home addresses matching patient or caregivers CCC registration card.
1. Patients may place orders online Wednesdays through Saturdays by 9:00 p.m. for next day delivery on Thursdays through Sundays.
2. Delivery is available Thursdays through Sundays for registered MA Medical Patients. The home delivery pilot program is available for patients residing within the 01602, 01604, 01605, 01606 & 01609 zip codes.
3. Patients in Good Chemistry’s Member Benefits rewards database are able to receive their veterans, hardship, and MA health discounts. Please let us know if any of these discounts apply to you when placing your order or when the order is confirmed. Discounts cannot be applied at the time of payment.
4. A Good Chemistry representative will reach out to the patient or caregiver via phone when the order is ready and give an estimated delivery time.
1. Deliveries will be made to registered MA MMJ patients and caregivers with patient cards and valid state issued identification.
2. Deliveries will only be made to home addresses matching patient or caregiver CCC registration card.
3. Minimum purchase for home delivery is $150. Delivery fee is $10.
4. Payment: Home delivery payments can be made via debit card only.