Dear Good Chemistry medical patients and customers:
The health and safety of our customers, patients and staff is our top priority at Good Chemistry.
In response to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we continue to follow recommendations from the CDC, as well as policies and procedures outlined by Governor Baker, to increase our already stringent sanitation protocols. In order to provide you the safest, most trustworthy cannabis buying experience the following practices are in place.
- We are requiring that all customers, patients, caregivers and employees stand 6 feet apart during all points of transaction. Please follow the direction of the tape on the floors to ensure proper social distancing is maintained.
- All customers, patients, caregivers and staff are required to wear a face covering in public. Without a mask we will unfortunately be unable to serve you at this time.
- We have installed category-leading health guards at each point of sales and in the reception area.
- All Good Chemistry-produced cannabis flower products are always individually pre-packaged in a sanitary, climate-controlled environment.
- We do not keep our flower in exposed containers that may be hospitable to viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus or other contaminants.
- We clean and sanitize all areas that are touched by staff and/or customers. This includes point-of-sale stations, door handles, countertops and other retail spaces.
- We require our team to frequently wash their hands and use disinfectant as available.
- All employees are provided with gloves as available that can be changed after each transaction.
- At the point-of-sale, our teams change gloves and use hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes and / or soap as available between each transaction.
- We advise everyone to limit contact whenever possible and avoid touching their face and mouth.
- In addition to our daily and weekly cleaning protocols, we are adding an additional weekly disinfectant deep clean of every store and processing facility.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have any signs or symptoms of illness.
If you plan to visit us at Good Chemistry we respectfully ask that our community remain conscientious toward one another, and refrain from coming to our store if they have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. For more information regarding symptoms please visit the following website: Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
The CDC recommends planning ahead, and stocking up on your medications. In order to limit contact during your visit, you can take advantage of our online ordering for pickup service.
Please stay safe and healthy.